Changing directions with a little jump.
1. Ride at a normal or a bit slower speed.
2. Fly your kite up to 12.
3. Edge hard, pull the bar and jump off.
4. Keep the kite at 12.
5. Bend your knees while flying.
6. Look to the new direction.
7. When you come down, steer the kite hard into the direction you want to go back to.
8. Spot the landing and land.
- Do not steer the kite too early, otherwise the kite will be at the wind window without power, and you will crash.
- Steer the kite hard shortly before you hit the water.