The basic handle pass. Also called "Danglepass".
1. Ride with a good speed and unhook.
2. Send the kite back, quiet far and really hard, like you would do for a big air jump.
3. Edge hard against the board to get lots of pop out of it.
4. Start pulling your hips towards the bar and kick up the board towards the bar.
5. Let go of the front hand and as you start rotating around, you should swing your head around.
6. Pass the bar behind your back and grab it with your front hand.
7. Get both hands back onto the bar and hold onto it while the kite makes a loop.
8. Spot your landing.