1. Medium speed, keep the kite high (a bit before the zenith).
2. Point your board upwind.
3. Push off with your back leg.
4. Look over your front shoulder (throw your head back).
5. Tuck in to spin, make yourself smaller.
6. Once you spot your landing focus on that and your body will follow around.
- have both hands on the bar, and pull the bar towards you when you lift off to get a bit more height. With both hands pulling, you are less likely to mis-steer the kite, since it should stay on the same position