Revision as of 08:04, 11 August 2008 by Toby
You will need to keep in mind these points so your bar and lines last longer.
- Open and close the depower loop assembly to clean regularly. This ensures release action when in a bad situation.
- Clean sand from depower when entering water. Do not fly for long periods when the bar is covered in sand.
- Replace worn out lines; It’s not worth loosing your kite.
- Flick sand from your line ends before connecting to the kite. Sand in tight knots will damage your lines.
- Always store your kiteboarding gear in a shaded ventilated area.