Beach Stop Board-Off
Jumping onto the beach with taking the board off the feet.
1. Ride with a slow speed towards the beach with the kite close to the zenith (to the left at 11:00 and to the right at 13:00).
2. Close to the beach steer the kite into the zenith, pull the bar towards you (make sure to grab it close to the center to not steer it) and jump off the water.
3. Lift your legs up and grab the board.
4. Now find the correct power of the kite by sheeting in or out for a soft landing.
5. Spot your landing and land with your knees bend to suspend the impact.
- Make sure to have your hands close to the bar center and the kite around the zenith to avoid any steering. The more the kite is in the zenith the softer than landing.
- Practice this trick in deep water before, then move on to more shallow water, and once you have the correct timing, do it on land.
- Make sure that on the beach nothing is downwind of you.