Board-Off Front 1080
A board-off as front 1080 rotation.
1. Send the kite back, edge hard, pull the bar in and jump off
2. While you initiate the front rotation looking backwards reach down to your board
3. Take the board off with almost kicking it towards you and grab it quickly
4. Hold the board close to you while you keep rotating
5. Before you finished the third rotation get back into your board straps, while you finish the third rotation
4. Spot the landing and land
- You need to initiate the rotation very quickly. You grab the board "on the fly", much easier to do so with a handle, otherwise due to the power of the rotation the board will slip out of your hands.
- Hold the board very tight to your body.
- The lower your jump is, the faster you need to rotate, and the more likely you will lift your lower legs up. The higher you jump, the more time you have to rotate, that you can even stretch your legs all the way.