A board-off with passing the board behind the back.
Different ways of passing the board are possible.
1. Set the power hook or stopper ball on full power
2. Send the kite back, edge hard, pull the bar in and jump off
3. Reach down to your board
4. Grab the board and take your feet out
5. Start to pass the board behind the back, or above your head to your other hand
6. Now either put the board with your other hand back on, or pass it in front or back to your first hand again
6. Put your feet back into the straps
7. Spot the landing and land
- A power hook or good stopper ball is needed to perform this trick, since both hands will be off the bar.
- There are different ways to pass the board, like under your body, behind your back, above your head, first along the front side of your body etc.