A toeside front roll with frontside 360.
1. Take speed and pop to toeside.
2. Unhook and start immediately with edging. If you wait to long it is harder to pop, because you will lose speed.
3. The pop from toeside is pretty difficult in the beginning, you need to make sure that you keep the whole rail of the board in the water when you pop off.
4. Now you pop off and start the front roll. To get some height with your front roll, you need to edge hard upwind when you pop off the water. It is also important that you keep your body stiff, this will help you with making a controlled rotation.
5. When you completed the toeside front roll it helps to pull your front feet up to complete the rotation to blind. Try to push the bar on your back during the rotation to blind, this will help you to land controlled downwind.
6. Pass the bar to complete the trick.
- Attach your leash above your chicken loop, this prevents that your leash gets stuck around your harness hook.
- If your kite moves to much or if you have difficulty with passing the bar, put your depower line between wise and middle finger from your pass hand.