The Decoy is designed for riders who like going fast and staying in control. The narrower outline enables excellent stability at high speeds and edging. Flex-tip design and biotech core soak up chop and ensure infinite power control.
New for 2006, the Airush Biotech construction is a spin-off from snowboard technology where a vertical wood core sandwich is combined with stepped construction and an ABS rail. Wood cores have long been renowned for their feel and smoothness, so we combined this with a triaxial construction -- ensuring awesome flex, response, and durability. A PPT layer on the bottom and deck enhances the durability without limiting the flex characteristics.
- The relatively narrow outline is more parallel which offers improved performance in choppier conditions and great stability at high speed.
- ABS rail for durability and a fast, clean water release.
- The three-stage freeride rocker delivers a perfect combination of early planing, upwind performance, and control.
- Stepped core construction allows tips to flex to soften ride and increase wind range. Thicker middle section for increased durability. Biotech wood core for durability and incredibly smooth and responsive flex characteristics.
- Single concave for smoother ride in choppy conditions and stability at speed.
- The wake series fins offer a combination of good tracking while being forgiving in the turns.