Heelside Raley with two overhead frontside 360's. Both hands overhead.
1. Setup, unhook, load and pop.
2. When going into more rotations, you will need to speed up and be more aggressive on the load and pop.
3. As you leave the water push hard off your back foot and throw your head and shoulders into a front rotation.
4. Keeping your elbows in and knees up will help you to spin faster.
5. When you come around from the second rotation spot your landing and extend your legs to help to slow down the rotation.