In only one year, the Exile has defined itself as the ultimate light wind performance machine. Excellent upwind ability due to parallel outline and width, the Exile has significantly reduced "swing weight" due to short length, relative to size.
Our premium construction combines perfect flex and a bombproof construction with our X-Link PVC core. Boards featuring our X-Link LT construction use a combination of a high density core, unidirectional and biaxial cloth, and wood reinforcing in the high impact heel areas. A full top and bottom rail wrap allows for a soft, hand-shaped rail ensuring the board is more forgiving and stable to ride.
A PPT layer on the bottom and deck enhances the durability without limiting the flex characteristics.
- Perfect ultra light wind board for normal weight rider or heavyweight rider looking for early planing.
- Tucked custom rails for a forgiving ride and turning.
- 3-stage rocker to keep the Exile going through the lightest conditions.
- The combination of UD and Biaxial laminates in our X-Link construction ensures a refined combination of flex, durability, and response.
- 7.5mm concave bottom to assist early planing and edging.
- Parallel outline for stability and upwind performance.