- S 140x41
- M 155x43
- L 163x46
The 2008 FLYDOORS represent a consequent further development and refinement of last years shapes. Widened Full Suspension Tips in combination with a microcell-wood core boosts the usable wind range considerably. In the higher wind range, you still have control without sacrificing the legendary planing performance. In combination with the new 2008 FLYBOARDS Pad/Strap System, the ride is comfortable with maximum grip.
The FLYDOOR range is available in three sizes, S, M and L. The two larger FLYDOORS are designed with the proven asymmetrical fin placement for early planing and maintains control in higher wind conditions. The FLYDOOR S is equipped with a standard fin setup and gives its rider an enormous range of use - the perfect all-in-one solution.
The smallest FLYDOOR is the all-rounder in the FLYDOOR range. With 140x41cm, a board was created with very good light wind performance, but still feels like a smaller board in the air, no sacrifice was made in high wind performance resulting in a very big wind range. The dimensions are spot on for travelling by plane too; board bags under 140cm usually fly free. The FLYDOOR S is absolutely recommended as the perfect one-board kiting solution! The new rocker curve creates optimum controllability and reduces spray even in stronger chop. The symmetrical fin placement allows control even during switch and blind landings.
At 155x42,5cm the golden middle of this year's FLYBOARDS palette. Especially for light wind fanatics around 75kg, it's their first choice to glide through the last breaths of wind. Charging up for a jump is much easier thanks to the enlarged Full-Suspension Tips resulting in bigger airs! Combined with a small FLYBOARD (FLYRADICAL S or M), the FLYDOOR L makes for a perfect two-board-solution.
For those who don't want to travel 150km to their favourite kite spot just to play badminton, or for some- one searching for maximum early planing performance, the FLYDOOR L is the board for you. With 163x46cm, the FLYDOOR L is first choice for kiters over 85kg who want to have maximum fun in winds well below 10 knots. Also here, a small board should complete your range upwards, so that you're ready for all wind conditions.
- The new design is UV stabilized and they all have shining metallic colors on the top.
- Much sharper rails than in 2007. Together with the new scoop – rocker line and the new flex, the boards will have better grip for high jumps and help you to get more control.
- The outline around the tips is completely modified to optimize the full suspension function.
- All boards are equipped with extended full suspension tips.
- All boards have a 3D shape and are equipped with rail grabs.
- The rails of the boards are in high signal red color. It helps a lot to find the board in darker weather or sea conditions.
- The complete collection has a new “combo core” based on closed micro cell and wood. The inner wood core in the middle of the boards is 100 cm long and 8cm wide. This feature is integrated in the same size in all boards and helps to control the board more easy in rough conditions and simultaneously to ride the board more directly. Also the inserts find even better strength than before.
- Our new strap system is completely revised. The pads have much more comfort, are individually adjustable, are easier to get into and find the right position.