Frontroll with an off-axis handlepass letting go of the back hand and passing it from the front hand to the back landing heelside.
1. Ride with a good speed.
2. Go downwind, unhook and edge hard for the pop.
3. Make the front rotation as inverted as possible.
4. Pull the bar hard into your front hip.
5. Throw your head and shoulders backwards.
6. When you are upside down, let go your back arm from the bar.
7. You should find the bar close to your hip.
8. Grab it and look over your shoulder to continue the rotation.
9. Try to get the bar with both arms now and focus your landing.