Front to Blind 720
1. First you need a lot of speed and no hesitation in your mind.
2. Unhook and edge very hard and just before leave the water, press your back leg down into the water and at the same time the front leg goes towards the stomach.
3. Spin one rotation and then early in the second one you already prepare yourself for the blind landing and the pass behind your back. Don't forget to look around with your head, the body will follow.
4. Start pulling yourself towards the bar after the second rotation. Try to get the bar as close to your hips as possible.
5. Spot your landing and try to land downwind as much as possible.