A 911 with an Indy grab.
1. Setup, unhook, load and pop.
2. As you leave the water push off your back foot and throw your head and shoulders into a front rotation.
3. After the pop drop your back hand and grab between your legs toe side edge. Also bringing your back knee to your chest will help you to reach this grab.
4. After the apex of the jump start pulling in with your front hand and turn your head back around to spot your landing.
5. By pulling hard with your front hand you will be able to stop the front rotation and bring your body back around.