A backroll letting go of the back hand and passing the bar from your front hand to your back hand landing heelside.
1. Ride with a good speed.
2. Go downwind, unhook and edge hard for the pop.
3. Make the back rotation as inverted as possible.
4. When you are upside down, let go your back arm from the bar and use your head to stop the ongoing rotation and start the handlepass rotation.
5. You should find the bar close to your hips.
6. Grab it and try to get both hands on it.
7. Focus your landing.