You will need to maintain your kite to keep it in good flying condition.
- Regularly check your kite and repair the damage before flight. There is a small damage repair kit in the kite bag.
- Flick off all sand before tightening fly lines to pig tails. Tight knots filled with sand will damage the lines.
- Don’t leave your kite on the beach. The elements will quickly deteriorate your precious.
- Keep chemicals away from your kite.
- Clean your kite using low pressure fresh water only.
- Roll your kite up on sand or grass.
- Do not roll on concrete, bitumen or sharp rocky ground.
- Roll and store your kite dry. Wet kites will bleed colors. Fresh water will turn into mould.
- Store your kiteboarding gear in a shaded ventilated area.