One Foot Front 360
One foot with front 360 rotation.
1. Send the kite back, edge hard, pull the bar in and jump off
2. Initiate a single front rotation and meanwhile reach down to your board
3. Grab the back tip of your board, preferable at the fin for a better grip
4. Keep rotating and try to stretch your leg out as straight as possible
5. Before you finished the rotation get back into your board strap
6. Spot the landing and land
- Initiating a front kiteloop just before you get back into the strap makes a nice continuous flow and gives it a stylish look and nice feeling of smoothness.