One Foot Front 720
One foot with front 720 rotation.
1. Send the kite back, edge hard, pull the bar in and jump off
2. Initiate a double front rotation and meanwhile reach down to your board
3. Grab the back tip of your board, preferable at the fin for a better grip
4. Keep rotating and try to stretch your leg out as straight as possible
5. Before you finished the second rotation get back into your board strap
6. Spot the landing and land
Note: Initiating a front kiteloop just before you get back into the strap makes a nice continuous flow and gives it a stylish look and nice feeling of smoothness.