We listened to our schools, stores, and rider feedback and a came to a definite conclusion: Entry-level and intermediate riders need wind-range, depower, and responsiveness as much as advanced riders. Without losing focus on stability and ease of use, the '06 Pilot delivers a new level of functionality and performance that will appeal to riders from day one. We have achieved a balance between angle of attack and foil shape to offer a kite with a finer foil entry that still sits back in the power window. As a result, the 2006 Pilot is easier to depower and has improved upwind performance.
- Developed with schools, beginners, and intermediate testers to create a well-behaved kite.
- Smooth pivotal turning arc that really excels in gusty and less than ideal, real world conditions.
- Easiest kite in our range, fun for every rider and represents great value for money.
- Auto deflators on ball valves with redesigned strut ends for increased bladder durability.
- Heavy-duty bag with extendable section, back pack straps, and board carry/compression straps.
- 5th line attachment point.
- Turning speed adjusters with kook-proof line attachments.
- Compatible with TR-1 bar sizes 6-14