Maximum versatility without sacriﬁcing an ounce of performance is the CROSSOVER COLLECTION mantra.
Slingshot is proud to introduce its newest member, the 2009 RPM.
The NEW RPM delivers limitless performance options for every condition yet excels at unhooked freestyle riding.
“The kite has great low and high end range. For me it is a perfect kite. It has a massive long pop so I have enough time to do my double passes! Also for unhooked kite loops it work well due to the compact bridle. The bridle creates an even pull, height and adds to overall stability. Plus, relaunching is a piece of cake!” - pro team rider Youri Zoon
Features such as the NEW open “C” canopy, Full Suspension Bridle, CFI attachment points and all new Redline control bar makes the RPM the ideal crossover kite.
The Slingshot RPM offers limitless performance options for surf and ﬂat water excelling at unhooked freestyle riding.
- Open “c” canopy shape
- Full suspension bridle
- CFI attachment points
- Low proﬁle wing tips
- Surf Tough Seams
- Mark cloth scuff guards
- Mark clothing reinforced trailing edge
- Ergonomic nipple placement
- Slingshot legendary construction
- Lifetime Rider Hotline Membership
- In ﬂight stability.
- Easy re-launch.
- Pulls from Rev and Fuel DNA.
- Massive boost.
- Leading industry standard in single point inﬂation.
- Propels smooth, fast turns.
- Offers proper support to the canopy.
- Does not tangle.
- Provides custom options for depower and bar pressure.
- Faster response for freestyle moves.
- Minimizes and contains canopy tears.
- Prevents overall wear and tear.
- Reduces ﬂutter and increases durability.
- Less overall drag.
- Bomber quality.
- Tel. 1-509-427-4950 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RPM kite
- DD2 4 line control bar
- Crossover kite back pack
- XL Jenna J Double Pump
- Repair kit
- RPM Quick Start Guide