Hanging upside down and holding your arms behind your head.
1. Get speed, edge and jump off
2. Let go off the bar and lean backwards
3. Take your hands behind your head, just like you do when you lay down in a sun chair and enjoy the sun
4. Try to stretch your body and legs all the way. A good help is to try to see the water
5. Hold your position until you feel you are going down, then quickly bring your head up and the legs down and grab the bar again.
6. Steer the kite forward, spot your landing and land. If you can, unlock from your microhook to land with less power
- It is recommended to have a microhook, good stopper ball or anything similar to keep the bar closer to you for more hangtime. Otherwise you will come down quickly, since you take both hands off the bar.