Proven world wide, the SRT 5’11” Quad excels in small waves and river swell alike. New for 2009, as part of the Crossover Collection, the SRT has a round tail and quad ﬁns.
The bottom of the SRT has a ﬂat entry rocker, increased tail kick and a slight single concave in front. The outline is a “no nose” which means that the wide point of the board is pulled back ,matched with low round rails and a tail that is then pulled into a tight round thumb.
Light and lively deﬁnes the 2009 SRT Quad!
- WVS Construction
- Quad construction
- Slingshot legendary construction
- Lifetime Rider Hotline Membership
- Light weight, increase ﬂex, softer feel.
- Easier carving in and out of turns.
- Bomber quality.
- Tel. 1-509-427-4950 / Email: email@example.com
The SRT Quad is for lighter smaller riders or aggressive riders who want a fast forgiving board that makes tight turns in the pocket and the feeling of a quick speed burst. Kiteboarders coming off twin tips will ﬁnd the learning curve adjusting to quad style surfboards easy.
- SRT Quad deck
- Qty 4: Custom SRT surf ﬁns
- Doyle Surf Traction Pad
- Doyle Symmetrical Foot straps