The Sabre was designed as a freeride board with calculated flex patterns in order to bring you a luxury ride while maintaining the high performance characteristics eclipse is famous for. You can consider this the Mercedes of boards as you get all the performance you need but still have a luxurious comfortable feel under your feet with one of the lightest boards on the market and strong enough for any impact.
The Eclipse Sabre tracks upwind and offers the perfect flex to absorb the choppy conditions found throughout the world. This board was designed for riders that are looking for a board that can do anything in any condition. The Sabre features a 4mm concave, thin rails all the way around with a thicker body in the middle. We are sure the Sabre will enhance your riding experience without crushing your wallet in the process.
- 128x38: concave bottom and step up levels for different flex on top
- 131x40: concave bottom and step up levels for different flex on top
- 135x43: concave bottom and step up levels for different flex on top
- 138x47.5: Flat bottom and step up levels for different flex on top. This board will be more flexible then the other ones for better planning. Light wind machine.
All the boards will come with:
- 4cm fins
- ABS rails
- Inside the deck Screen-printing( slider proof)
- 3D molded construction
- Reinforcement around the stances
- 3 different ride stance options
- Unique flex pattern
- Grab Rails
- Grab Handle
- Variable Foot Pads with fast lock system
- PVC composite core