Frontroll letting go of your front hand passing the bar from your back hand to your front hand once your body is fully inverted.
1. Go with a good speed. Unhook and edge really hard (good to hit a wave or small kicker).
2. Initiate a front rotation by looking over your back shoulder. Kite not too high.
3. Do the front roll as inverted as possible, and don't rotate too deep.
4. When rotated half way, let your front hand go and pull the bar powerful to your back hip to stop the rotation.
5. Now look over the front shoulder and pass the bar.
6. Keep your balance above the board. Spot the landing.
7. Bend your knees to absorb the landing.
- Don't think about it, just start the rotation, pull to the bar, pass the handle, land. If you think too much about it, you will not stick it.