The Switch series has become the benchmark for versatility and performance in all conditions. Developed as the ultimate one-board option, its rugged construction is balanced by a silky smooth ride and legendary ease of use. The six-fin configuration increases bottom-end stability and upwind performance.
P-Core construction was developed for all-around freeride performance. This features a unique dual density core combined with unidirectional and biaxial cloth to ensure a perfect combination of flex and durability. A combination of wood and glass reinforcing is used in the high impact heel areas as well as longitudinal glass reinforcing along the rail edge.
A PPT layer on the bottom enhances the durability without limiting the flex characteristics.
- Reduced volume is oriented towards intermediate to advanced riders.
- The width ensures ease of use and early planing while the narrower tips increase control and edging at higher speeds.
- Heel fins ensure the Switch is easier to drive upwind and hold the heel edge.
- Tucked, custom rails for forgiving riding and turning.
- The three stage rocker is combined with the "eye" single concave.
- Intermediate flex offers good low-wind performance combined with a smooth ride.
- Our unique "Eye" concave ensures early planing, stability at higher speeds, and a softer ride in chop.
- CAD scaled outlines give the switch range a consistent feel in all sizes. The switch outline features a wide center point with relatively narrower tips.
- The wake series fins offer a combination of good tracking and forgiving turns.