Unhooked one handed front 360.
1. Setup, unhook, load and pop.
2. Make sure your front hand is in the middle of the bar for this trick.
3. As you load and pop throw your back hand off the bar and open your shoulders.
4. Opening your shoulders and pushing off your back leg will start the rotation. As you come around bring your front knee up to help with the rotation.
5. Continue to look into that direction until you spot your landing.
6. Focus on the landing until your body comes around and finishes the rotation.