Toeside Air Raley
Board is thrown out behind the rider and above the head in a "Superman" fashion. Your body should be more or less horizontal during the move. Jumping off toeside.
1. Setup, pop to a toeside riding position, and unhook.
2. Carve into the wind by turning your hips and knees and apply most of your weight to your back foot toeside edge.
3. Jump off the water swinging your feet in front upwind.
4. After the apex of your jump start pulling in with your arms to bring your legs and board back underneath you for the landing.
5. Land with the nose of your board facing slightly downwind and a little on your toeside edge.