The 2007 Torch maintains its reputation as the world’s #1 power freestyle kite. This year’s Torch combines its infamous turning and light steering with a new “Swept Wingtip” design, which allows improved depower capabilities. Aimed at performance freestyle riders, this year’s edition features a refined design and improved construction for more efficient flying and increased durability. For 2007, two new sizes complete the line.
The 2007 Torch has a consistent and predictable power band, which delivers fast flying and precise ‘pop on demand’. Its speed and effortless rotation make it the ideal choice for perfecting the most challenging maneuvers.
Without question, the 2007 Torch is the most technically perfect performance kite in existence.
- New Swept Wingtips
- V11 Profile
- New Shift Line Bi-Connection
- New Delta Cut Trailing Edge
- Flextip LE
- 1 piece LE
- New dual 2-ply trailing edge reinforcement
- New molded trailing edge reinforcements
- New bumpers
- New “Aramide” reinforcements
- Vertical seam struts
- Naish Quality
- Octopus Technology
- Shift System with Double Depower Option New Molded TE Reinforcement