Turbo 3 2008
The NEW Slingshot TURBO3 has evolved past traditional bow kites to incoporate our delta style canopy/LE configuration. Riders of all abilities will discover a 4 line bow kite that delivers all the requirements of unmatched range, instant 100% de-power, saftey and instant re-launch ability. Just ask the insiders that work at Slingshot what they ride.
“Anyone looking for unmatched flexibility to suit their personal style or preferences needs to fly this kite and find out for themselves why it’s the leading all around performer. The TURBO3 has the finest combination of ease of use and performance.” Amery Bernard, Slingshot Sports Kite Designer.
“The Turbo series has made kiteboarding fun again. Simplicity is my big deal. The TURBO3 not only makes it fun, it also gives me more flexiblity and meets my basic needs. Easy set up, a solid hands on feel at the bar to control power, and finally peace of mind because of it’s built in saftey”. Jeff D. Logosz, Slingshot Sports President. “I fly all style kites because it’s my job to design boards and the control systems that work with all of them. When it comes to my personal time I choose the TURBO3 because I get solid low end power that makes riding effortless and enjoyable. When I want to load up and do a trick, I simply pull in the bar, and pull the trigger. This simple riding style matched with the right kite lets me control the conditions instead of the conditions controling me. The TURBO3 is that kite.” John Doyle Sr., Slingshot Sports Product Developer
“I heart kiteboarding. Being a female kiteboarder is vastly different than being just one of the guys. We have different needs and concerns that will make or break a session. Depower/range, solid in flight stability, safety and relaunchability are my top four. At Slingshot we sponsor many womens focused efforts and beginner clinics. With the new TURBO3 the sucess of learning a new sport, building confidence and having the best time of your life is measured daily in those after session smiles!” Mira Kwon, Slingshot Sports Marketing Director
- Massive vertical boost / lofty hang time, unmatched wind range and extremely responsive turning speeds are a few key characteristics of the delta-bow design.
- Extremely responsive turning that maintains power through the stroke is a unique result of the delta-bow design.
- Amazing low end grunt delivered with smooth controllable power for riders who are still improving their board skills and meets the needs of light wind enthusiasts.
- Unmatched upwind-ability
- Custom feel and direct response with the FULLSTROKE CONVERTIBLE 4 LINE CONTROL BAR.
- Unsurpassed in-flight stability and overall quality is a result of the bomber Slingshot Legendary Construction and canopy design.
- Easy simple convertibility from 2:1 mode to 1:1 mode: offering 2 kites in one package.
- Easy set up and use without tangles.
- On-the-fly adjustment of chicken loop throw with the PP ACTIVE STOPPER BALL*.
- The industry’s original, proven and patented single point inflation system, Slingshot patented ONEPUMP*
- Avoid tangles when relaunching with the COMPACT/BALANCED bridle.
- Peace of mind safety, industry leading 4 line PP CENTER SAFETY SYSTEM *
- Hands free reliable flight behavior, great for beginners or kitesurfers who want to “park” and ride the wave
- Easiest relaunch, even for the novice rider
- Prevent the bridle from snagging on strut ends with TAILPIPE BRIDLE BELTS.
- 5.0: 17"
- 7.0: 17"
- 9.0: 20"
- 11.0: 20"
- 14.0: 23"
- 17.0: 23"