The staff at Blade was determined to fill a gaping void in the kiting market and develop an amazing flat kite that feels like a C-shaped and would accommodate both freestyle and wave riders – uniting both styles in the ultimate in performance and functionality.
The De-Power is similar to a flat kite, maneuvers like a C-kite, and is specially designed for the extreme riders who crave fast turns, big jumps, and killer kite-loops.
- Number One Hybrid - Freestyle Kite On The Market
- Hi-Speed Turning
- Maintains Steady Power Throughout Kite-Loop
- Massive Jumps
- Releases Power Like A Flat Kite
- Small Leading Edge Increases Aerodynamics Resulting In An Improved Overall Performance
- New & Improved Bar System
The R&D department worked days and nights to develop this specialized two-in-one kite. The innovative design features both bridles and a fifth line. The bridles run along half of the kite to give it the amazing wind range of a flat kite, while the fifth line provides support to the small leading edge. The rider can enjoy a kite with increased aerodynamic surface for quicker turns and faster flying due to the small leading edge. The incredible result is a one of a kind kite never before seen on the market, which is sure to please every rider under any kiting condition.
- Re-Enforced Dacron On Trailing Edge
- Bridle Guards Prevents Bridle From Untangling
- Leading Edge Is Re-Enforced With Mark Cloth And Seam Protectors on ALL Segments.
- Re-Enforced Mark Cloth On All Struts, Strut Seams, And Leading Edge Seams
- Prepared With Only Top Quality Material
- 160g Dacron for the Leading edge, struts, and wingtips.
- 52g Polyester Ripstop for canopy.
- 0.11mm UVA for bladders.
- 1.5mm Protection Guard.
- All seems are glued before stitching.