Wave Kung-Fu Air
Jumping off the lip off a wave and twisting your board.
1. Send your kite for a frontside bottom turn and ride towards the wave
2. You need to be at the lip when the wave starts to throw
3. Get some air and twist your front foot all the way backwards
4. Pull the bar with your back hand so the kites dives and pulls you back into the wave
5. Once landed, immediately set your edge and redirect your kite upwards so it doesn't crash into the water.
- you need sideonshore conditions
- timing is everything
- keep tension on the lines when hitting the lip by steering it backwards
- when you feel you will not land back into the wave, steer the kite upwards quickly to land softly.