Wook 3 2005
This kite, designed for wave-riding and free-ride, has quickly become a benchmark kite in its field. The 3rd generation Wook has improved build quality and finish based on the new Teijin sail fabric.
A high-powered and highly manoeuvrable kite for radical wave-riding. Four sizes to be sure of always being correctly rigged : 7.5, 9.5, 12, 14 Each kite size individually designed. Ideal for new-school riding. Big de-power range for maximum control and acceleration. Consistent, rigid shape. Moderate Aspect Ratio for increased stability and easier re-launch.
- New sail cloth and Dacron (Teijin) for a kite that is more rigid and hard wearing.
- Integral tip batten and leading edge tube for improved aerodynamic and easier inflation.
- Double thickness trailing edge.
- Dyneema trailing edge leech line to reduce flapping / improve aging.
- New system for fixing the foam protectors in place to avoid creasing when packing and possible sail rupture as a result. 3D, logo-d foam protectors.
- Double-stitched strip reinforcement at sail / leading edge junction for improved strength.
- Segmented leading edge to avoid kite twisting, mark cloth reinforcements.
- New batten tip moulding for improved aerodynamic.
- Mark cloth batten reinforcements inside the seams.
- Anti-wear batten reinforcements : polyurethane-impregnated cordura.
- Double-thickness bladders at critical points : batten head, batten tip and leading edge / tip batten connection.
- Numerous line attachment point options for customized flying style. Big diameter attachments for improved strength.