twah
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Generators

Postby twah » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 am

PeterP wrote:

Pump them hard and you now have a kite with similar performance that isn't a pain to pack away.

Been riding Generators for 3-4 years and I'm getting my Razors in a weeks time - then we'll see if the Generator still lives on.....
word up on that man. packing those sons of bitches sucks with battens. can't pack em down worth shit.

i'll be watching for reviews on the razor. its def an option for next season....

alex267
Medium Poster

Postby alex267 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

i fly one in , 9m in 4 line and the winds was about 20-25max.
Nice C kite with comfort kiteloops nice recover when you do it fast , good for boosting and nice feeling when you unhook. I ride about 2 hours and really i enjoy it.

jaysen5
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Sero & taurama Beach
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby jaysen5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 am

its online now so you can get the company spiel

http://www.airush.com/2011/products/razor/

looking forward to some reviews.

Silver Bullet
Rare Poster

Postby Silver Bullet » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Is this right, 5 line only?

If this is true, very disappointing, how the heck am I supposed to use my pulley bar on this kite, I have to have a 4-line capable kite?

Also, looks like the battens remain at the tips, anyone know??

Is this a one pump?

I need some answers,seems like this kite is headed in the wrong direction for unhooked & fixed setup wave riders??

Peter P, look forward to your report, please give some feedback.

superstoke
Medium Poster

Postby superstoke » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I hear you on the Generators. Nice kites. Old designs sometimes can't be beat. Just look at the Best team C. That's a sick kite for throwing tricks.

That being said, the Razor is a fucking great kite. Too bad they went to one-pump. Guys that kite with C's beat the hell out of their gear and one-pump just doesn't hold up. That's my one dislike about the Fuel, after a long hard season it gets to be a challenge to keep air in the thing.

Return to “Kitesurfing”