Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Screamer

Forum for kitesurfers
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Re: Epic Screamer

Postby Caesar » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:22 pm

alexeyga wrote:Truth to be told - there are other kites on the market that boost higher and glide better. I've replaced my 3G 10LTD with a Core's new XR3 10m and that thing goes higher and longer than any Screamer or Thruster that I owned previously. Somebody should advice Dimitri that his "Ltd" thingy is going out of control, when most of his stuff is getting labeled "LTD" - it isn't that "limited" anymore.
+1!
My 2013 North Fuse stays far longer in the air as the 9m Screamer or the 10m Screamer LTD as well.
Hype Hype Hype...!!!
Both Epic kites are for sale and nobody wants them. :cry:

KLK
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby KLK » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:07 am

The resale on all Epic kites will be low compared to the main brands.

ed257
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ed257 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Caesar wrote:
alexeyga wrote:Truth to be told - there are other kites on the market that boost higher and glide better. I've replaced my 3G 10LTD with a Core's new XR3 10m and that thing goes higher and longer than any Screamer or Thruster that I owned previously. Somebody should advice Dimitri that his "Ltd" thingy is going out of control, when most of his stuff is getting labeled "LTD" - it isn't that "limited" anymore.
+1!
My 2013 North Fuse stays far longer in the air as the 9m Screamer or the 10m Screamer LTD as well.
Hype Hype Hype...!!!
Both Epic kites are for sale and nobody wants them. :cry:
Epic screamers are awesome. I'll take them. PM me.

ed257
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ed257 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:KLK forum identity created three months ago for the sole purpose of Epic bashing.
First post, ask a question that was not a question...then give a negative opinion that Epic kites seem to look like every other kite.
Second post, criticize Dimitri..then talk negatively about how the Epic bar looks.
Third post, criticize me..then redundantly give same negative opinion of how the Epic bar looks.
Forth post, a new thread pondering more questions that are not questions....and more Epic bashing.
Four for Four on the bashing.
Total contribution to the forum....zero.
Awesome. :thumb:
I totally agree. KLK seems to have a mission to bash Dimitri and his products. He can say what he wants, but I find Epic gear to be excellent and Dimitri's customer service and reputation to be beyond expectations.

Ed

gbgreen59
Very Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby gbgreen59 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm

I fly 4 kites (12m Screamer) from three different brands when not in waves. I'll prefer the Screamer over all of them. I will likely get one in a smaller size in the next year.

Return to “Kitesurfing”