Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AERO II 8m by BLOWN AWAY

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:40 pm

This kite can be adjusted for nearly every occasion. For lite powered waveriding the fast setting can be used, for gusty wind setup using a bigger board the medium setting is excellent..... For 30 knots high powered boosting the slow setting will do nicely. This kite redefines general purpose. The steering pressure is very positive on the slow setting. As for the front line settings... i've only used the "more power" setting but this kite has a bottom end of 15 knots with my directional board and that's pretty darn mint.

Anyway this kite relaunches real easily, not even an issue to be honest. The hangtime is pretty good for a small kite and it rocks for waveriding, totally rocks.

The pump leash is very very handy when pumping it up in 30 knots! No jellyfishing, not even the slightest hint of it. :mosh: :mosh: :greenlaugh: :greenlaugh:

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AeroII

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:00 pm

I'm a total beginner at this point and the AeroII (12m) is my first Kite. I've tried three other kites and the aero is the easiest to relaunch (which doesn't matter so much any more). I've played with the power setting attachments in 25mph gusty conditions and it is the difference between overpowered/uncomfortable and in-control/confident. I'm learing much faster than other people around me that have older kites or too large a kite. :thumb:

Return to “Reviews”