Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Takoon Skoop3 by nicolassss

Postby Toby » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:27 am

Hi everybody,
I tried the takoon skoop3 11.5 a few days (wind 10-28knots) and I can say it's a real improvement of the 2003 one. The kite has the same speed ability. You can ride as fast as last year but easily because the kite is more confortable. It turns faster than last year and keep the power in turn using the span line. This span line have less tuning and is more simple than those of the mamoot then it feels better. What is incredible compare to 2003 skoop3 is the low end and the hangtime. You don't need a lot of wind as with the 2003 skoop2 for power riding. More you have at least the same high end, the wind range is increased amazing!!!
other, the hang time is really improved, I landed all my no foot tricks .
Other days I tried the kite with 19m lines length too and it feels like a kite loop machine (the real one with full power during the jump lol). You can make everything with this kite. It is smoothy and powerfull when you want. Compare to the other brand kite it feels like a rhino2 low end and a takoon high end with as a takoon should be the fast riding ability. I loved the better finish than 2003 kite, I talked with the designer and introduced me the "fake concept free" because they research the best light weight/durable kite. I loved the 2003 takoon feeling because I ride in gusty conditions but I can say I really prefer the 2004, a real improvement. I don't know what they put in their takoon kite but the riding is magic with.
yeah!!!
nicolassssssss

Pedro Marcos
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby Pedro Marcos » Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:46 pm

I dont agree with the high end, but the low end its improved :)

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:45 am

Pedro Marcos wrote:I dont agree with the high end, but the low end its improved :)
Pedro...
Could you please elaborate on your impressions of the Skoop3... A am dying of curiosity for more info!

/ Nick

Return to “Reviews”