Local Beach: Porter Beach, IN
Gear: Core XR5, GTS5, Nexus
Brand Affiliation: CORE
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Outer Banks, NC Trip September 16- Oct 7 2018

Postby tyedye » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:28 am

Calling All Shredders!

This Fall we are planning to spend three weeks in the Outer Banks, North Carolina from September 16-23, 23-30th and then September 30th-October 7th. If you have any interest, email me at info@stokeriders.com.

This barrier island off the coast of North Carolina is famous around the world for kiteboarding as thousands of kiteboarders go there every year to ride the flat, shallow water of the sound or experience hundreds of miles of ocean coastline with countless waves to shred!

Perfect Conditions
The sound side is about 1-4 feet deep, no waves and has wide open flat water or narrow channels to cruise through to find glassy, flat water.

Epic Downwinders
Whether you want to ride the waves on the oceanside or cruise the slicks on the soundside, a downwinder is the best way to explore nature by kite and learn how to put the puzzle pieces together for whatever new skills you are trying to master.

Affordable Accommodations:
Since this is the off season for tourism, many accommodations will be made more affordable for kiteboarders. Our house will have all the ingredients of a perfect getaway to make memorable moments with good friends and have the change to make new friends to catch the stoke with. The price ranges from $370 to split a room or $750 for a private room for the entire week!

Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your spot for the trip and also let me know if you will need any kiteboarding gear such as boots, wetsuits, kite, boards or lessons before we go.

Looking forward to it!

Tyler

Return to “Travel”