Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 am

Guys,
The RENEGADE 13 ltd and the JUDGE 8 & 11 are ready, the only delay is that we asked the factory to work on a new addition to the bag which is a MESH BAG that comes inside the big bag.
We think you will appreciate this attention to detail even though it's put us behind schedule a few weeks.They should be finished and shipped from China at the end of next week.
Attachments
epic3gbags.jpg

tbdude
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby tbdude » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

The new kites look awesome Dimitri, cant wait to test fly them and your future upcoming videos :thumb:

Thanks for being such a great ambassador to our sport and to Global Kiter Foundation!
Awesome to see such action, let's keep it up!
Check out the latest GKF video i was just watching, smashing job they do!

alexeyga
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 200
Favorite Beaches: Ocean shore!
Style: Freeride dongling
Gear: Eleveight / Shinn / North / Axis / Slingshot / Airush

Postby alexeyga » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Dimitri M wrote:Guys,
The RENEGADE 13 ltd and the JUDGE 8 & 11 are ready, the only delay is that we asked the factory to work on a new addition to the bag which is a MESH BAG that comes inside the big bag.
We think you will appreciate this attention to detail even though it's put us behind schedule a few weeks.They should be finished and shipped from China at the end of next week.
Dimitri, why an additional bag instead of the usual reversible mesh bag extension? It's great to see somebody making an extra step towards the customer, but one should not forget the KISS principle and the fact that things that get separated tend to get lost or forgotten...

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Poster: alexeyga
Dimitri, why an additional bag instead of the usual reversible mesh bag extension? It's great to see somebody making an extra step towards the customer, but one should not forget the KISS principle and the fact that things that get separated tend to get lost or forgotten...
Hello "alexeyga",
The reason we add an extra small bag with the kite is because few people have complained that the EPIC bags were too big. So now you will have a small bag that goes inside the big bag and if you don't want to take the big bag you can always take the small bag that will also have an extension mesh so you can leave your struts inflated. So the big bag will be for when you travel and you can put 3 kites in it and the mesh bag will be for when you go kiting locally. :thumb:
We are just trying to take care of the customers demand.

nikalaitzian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Loutsa Nissakia,Oropos,Vouliagmeni
Style: wave,bigair,megaloops,hydrofoil,wingfoil
Gear: Epic kites,BTS kiteboards,cohete surfboards,SAB,GAC hydrofoils
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites,GAC

Postby nikalaitzian » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
Poster: alexeyga
Hello "alexeyga",
The reason we add an extra small bag with the kite is because few people have complained that the EPIC bags were too big. So now you will have a small bag that goes inside the big bag and if you don't want to take the big bag you can always take the small bag that will also have an extension mesh so you can leave your struts inflated. So the big bag will be for when you travel and you can put 3 kites in it and the mesh bag will be for when you go kiting locally. :thumb:
We are just trying to take care of the customers demand.

I want an extra kite instead the bag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey D. keep suprising us hapily dude :thumb:

demo243
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Rhode Island/Connecticut/New Jersey

Postby demo243 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:47 pm

+1 for big bags...

Makes packing up so much easier and quicker, and im sure its better for your kites. Its also great if you have to do any walking to get to a spot and might not know what the wind will be like. Being able to put 2 kites in a bag is a huge plus to me.

kiteriding
Medium Poster

Postby kiteriding » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

@Alexeyga, you should try my Screamer 12M , you will like this kite. You like your Eclipse Thruster you will be crazy about this kite.. Contact me if you like to try one.

Aloha Stef
alexeyga wrote:
Dimitri M wrote:Guys,

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Hello guys,
These will be the new "3G" T-shirts. So now every T-shirt will represent what ever model kite you ride and these will be the colors.

P.S. Sorry we won't make the TUTOR trainer kite T-shirt :nono:
Attachments
3G shirts.jpg

grantman54
Very Frequent Poster

Postby grantman54 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm

What about a the Junior pro board shirt? I'll rock it! :) :)
Shirts look awesome.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Ok...... :roll:
Will try to do also the JUNIOR PRO board shirt and because of the demand do also the INFINITY shirt with a slogan like this: "NO WIND. NO PROBLEM. I RIDE INFINITY" :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”