Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

My pansh Aurora2

For all foil kite riders
socommk23
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:29 am

Good bit of kit. Great for low wind buggy sessions but it makes even more sense on the water.

https://youtu.be/bpUXqsNAIaY

https://youtu.be/YS7179f5E2Q

windrider1
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: FLYSURFER, HQ KITES, OZONE KITES

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby windrider1 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:52 pm

im no fan of pansh. but the video was cool. nice vibe.

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:35 pm

socommk23 wrote:Good bit of kit. Great for low wind buggy sessions ...
WELCOME TO KF !!!!! :thumb:

How did it work out with the buggy ?
EDIT :
Just watched your second video ; the 15m looks FUN with the buggy !!
I weigh 93kg ; is the 15m enough for me ?

I land buggy, a Lot more than i
kite in the water ; some on Ivanpah , (one of the best dry-lakes in the world)
or at night in the park in grass. The grass is way harder to ride in.

@ windrider
What do Ya find most intrusive about Pansh ?

Bille

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .

Postby socommk23 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Any size kite can be suitable for any weight pilot so long as the wind is right.

I don't want this to turn into a pansh bashing thread. Just wanted to show the fun I'm having with mine.

I know there are people that have had bad experiences with them. And it's a shame. Pansh have and can make great kites.

The 15m aurora 2 will pull the buggy on hard surface in very little wind. 12kts is needed minimum for kite surfing on a twin tip (not a light wind board as I don't have one) it's stability makes it great for the water.

tazzpowerup
Medium Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby tazzpowerup » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Anyone have a email for pansh? The one I'm is not working.

windrider1
Very Frequent Poster

Postby windrider1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:17 am

theres a guy on here he works for pansh off the books look up foilholio. especially if its a refund ure inquiring about because u wont get a response from that @pansh address after u have purchased that big ole shiny kite and realise it dosent fly right. .

tazzpowerup wrote:Anyone have a email for pansh? The one I'm is not working.

socommk23
Frequent Poster

Postby socommk23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:33 am

windrider1 wrote:theres a guy on here he works for pansh off the books look up foilholio. especially if its a refund ure inquiring about because u wont get a response from that @pansh address after u have purchased that big ole shiny kite and realise it dosent fly right. .

^there is always at least one on every forum. :roll:

There are a couple of email addresses to get in contact. I've not known anyone to not get a refund.
I've only had one issue with one kite (that I sorted myself) out of 13 pansh kites. They are not as bad as people make out (usually opinions rather than experience) I've seem Peter Lynn kites have issues with quality and Peter Lynn refuse repair or refund on kite with blown cells or torn trailing edges from genuine non impact flights 4 times more expensive.

But let this not turn bitter. Are we not here to just share the joy of kite sports?

windrider1
Very Frequent Poster

Postby windrider1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 pm

you havnt known anyone to not get a refund. thts really funny cause last refund i requested i had to fight tooth and nail to get it. took a few weeks of no response from pansh then back and forth with pansh and PayPal to finally receive less than half of what i paid after a month and half due to cost to ship the kite back. pansh is a ripoff. im sure most people with bad kites dont even bother to send it back so your staments are highly inacurate.

socommk23 wrote:
windrider1 wrote:theres a guy
on here he works for pansh off the books look up foilholio. especially if its a refund ure inquiring about because u wont get a response from that @pansh address after u have purchased that big ole shiny kite and realise it dosent fly right. .

There are a couple of email addresses to get in contact. I've not known anyone to not get a refund.
I've only had one issue with one kite (that I sorted myself) out of 13 pansh kites. They are not as bad as people make out (usually opinions rather than experience) I've seem Peter Lynn kites have issues with quality and Peter Lynn refuse repair or refund on kite with blown cells or torn trailing edges from genuine non impact flights 4 times more expensive.

But let this not turn bitter. Are we not here to just share the joy of kite sports?

windrider1
Very Frequent Poster

Postby windrider1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 pm

you havnt known anyone to not get a refund. thts really funny cause last refund i requested i had to fight tooth and nail to get it. took a few weeks of no response from pansh then back and forth with pansh and PayPal to finally receive less than half of what i paid after a month and half due to cost to ship the kite back. pansh is a ripoff. im sure most people with bad kites dont even bother to send it back so your staments are highly inacurate.

socommk23 wrote:
on here he works for pansh off the books look up foilholio. especially if its a refund ure inquiring about because u wont get a response from that @pansh address after u have purchased that big ole shiny kite and realise it dosent fly right. .

socommk23
Frequent Poster

Postby socommk23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:57 pm

windrider1 wrote:you havnt known anyone to not get a refund. thts really funny cause last refund i requested i had to fight tooth and nail to get it. took a few weeks of no response from pansh then back and forth with pansh and PayPal to finally receive less than half of what i paid after a month and half due to cost to ship the kite back. pansh is a ripoff. im sure most people with bad kites dont even bother to send it back so your staments are highly inacurate.

socommk23 wrote:

So you still got a refund. Don't know any company that would refund shipping costs too.
So my statement stands. And remains accurate.

Return to “Foil Kites”